CXMen Master
CXMen Master

Message par ellimacmis »

:rock-n-roll :genial:
Moi c'est Patrice et toi ?
Enumération de toutes les motocyclettes que j'ai eu : CX 500
gusgloop

Message par gusgloop »

Alors j'ai decide de la laisser originale.

Apres quelques heures rouler dans le soleil je suis tres content avec Elle :-)

Maintenant j'ai un autre probleme... Je n'ai pas la place pour ma Cx500 "classique" et aussi un cafe racer!!
Nouveau propriétaire d'un CX500 a la recherche d'infos et d'idees! Je suis écossais, je ne parle qu'un peu de francais.. j'habite l'isle de Jersey.
Guernsey Phil
CXMen Master
CXMen Master

Message par Guernsey Phil »

Very clean. It's rare to find an original model in such good condition. In case you aren't aware, the original CX500 didn't have a designation letter, while the updates had an A, B or C added, so they get called the "Z" nowadays. I have a Z and a B with an A engine in it. I also have a CX650C and GL650D2E (Silverwing Interstate).
Boas curvas,
Phil
gusgloop

Message par gusgloop »

Guernsey Phil a écrit :Very clean. It's rare to find an original model in such good condition. In case you aren't aware, the original CX500 didn't have a designation letter, while the updates had an A, B or C added, so they get called the "Z" nowadays. I have a Z and a B with an A engine in it. I also have a CX650C and GL650D2E (Silverwing Interstate).
Mine says CX500e-2003516 - was a US import.. not sure wht that means?

I have a letter from Honda stating that it's a 1970 bike but we know that can't be right!

Any ideas?
Nouveau propriétaire d'un CX500 a la recherche d'infos et d'idees! Je suis écossais, je ne parle qu'un peu de francais.. j'habite l'isle de Jersey.
Guernsey Phil
CXMen Master
CXMen Master

Message par Guernsey Phil »

Hi. The CX500E bit on your engine always confuses people. It doesn't refer to the model. Yours is a CX500Z. Because it's from the first model, which didn't have any designation letter, it's been given the Z to distinguish it from the A, B and C. The CX500 Customs, Eurosports and GL500's have different serial numbers. There are a lot of resources in English at CX-GL MCC UK. I've just got back from their National Rally in UK. It costs £10 a year and you get all the help and info you'll ever need. You won't find your engine serial number there (I've checked) as it's a USA one and we don't have that info.

There's a copper called Owen Morris now working in Jersey. He used to live in Weymouth and was also a member of the UK club. He's rebuilt a couple of them, so could help you out. He's a nice lad.
Boas curvas,
Phil
pépé
CXMen Master
CXMen Master

Message par pépé »

Hello,
In the type of the motorcycle have you 2 letters (PC) followed by 2 numbers ( 06 or 01, 02 )?
It is, at our country, what determines the type exact of your motorcycle ?
Although it is, whether it is 01, 02, 05, 06, I always drive of the good side. :lol:
Cordially
La vitesse de la lumière étant supérieure à la vitesse du son, bien des gens ont l'air brillant jusqu'à ce qu'ils ouvrent la bouche.
stansfield
Stansfield CX 400
Stansfield CX 400

Message par stansfield »

Salut !!

Such a great moto !!! Bref elle a une très belle gueule, tu as raison de conserver son look original

Welcome and ... see you

:binouze:
"Je combattrai toujours vos idées Monsieur, mais je me ferai tuer pour que vous puissiez les exprimer."
sylvie
CXMen Master
CXMen Master

Message par sylvie »

welcome !!!!

and congratulations , Your Cx is very beautiful , :wink:
Répondre